Calling. Chasing. Waiting. Three words that, when applied to the traditional process of cold-calling prospects and waiting (hoping? praying?) they’ll call you back, are the stuff of nightmares for most sales professionals.
Those days are over. Sales and marketing teams that use Salesforce as their CRM solution, can now schedule appointments with prospects and customers—right within Salesforce—using the new Engageware Scheduler.
Publicly launched on the Salesforce AppExchange, Scheduler is the appointment-setting solution Salesforce users have long been seeking. It is the only appointment scheduling and customer engagement platform enterprises can use directly within their existing Salesforce pages and workflows. Scheduler enables users to leverage the power and experience of Salesforce in a whole new way.
Check out this video to see how Scheduler helps enterprise sales teams have more conversations, grow your accounts, engage with new customers, close deals faster, and leverage your Salesforce investment.
Scheduler’s sales appointment scheduling software capabilities allow sales teams to:
- Easily pull in the critical resources needed to close a deal by booking meetings in Salesforce on behalf of prospects and customer for either yourself or a colleague.
- Eliminate calling, chasing and waiting for prospects and customers to respond, by inviting them to self-schedule appointments with you.
- Offer appointments to individuals or distribution lists in seconds—with personal calendars and Salesforce activities updated automatically—making it easy for prospects to schedule time with you.
- Speed the sales cycle by accessing the capabilities of Engageware without ever leaving Salesforce.
- Make finding a time to meet a frictionless, one-step process directly from email signatures.
- Spend less time scheduling meetings and more time selling.
- Book appointments with prospects even when you aren’t working, by giving them a link to self-schedule meetings at their convenience.
Scheduler for marketers provides new ways for professionals to engage with prospects, including:
- Fill the funnel with more qualified inbound leads through your website or social media. Offer a compelling call to action—including a guaranteed time to meet with a sales representative—to prospects who are ready to engage.
- Help sales quickly connect with ready prospects by integrating appointment-scheduling links into outbound marketing campaigns, including email blasts and nurture programs.
- Track campaign attribution using Google Analytics and Salesforce Campaign compatibility to measure the effectiveness of your lead-generation efforts.
- Ensuring appointments booked as a result of campaigns are automatically passed to Salesforce for full visibility into results and lead attribution.
And when prospects become customers, the journey isn’t over. You can use Scheduler to continue personalizing the experience through high-touch onboarding and ongoing customer support meetings—all right from Salesforce.
Calling? Waiting? Chasing? Send them the way of the VCR, flip phones and floppy disks. Engageware’s Salesforce appointment scheduler will propel your enterprise into the modern era of customer acquisition and sales growth.