Providing an Omnichannel Experience with Engageware
iTHINK Financial Credit Union leverages Engageware (formerly TimeTrade SilverCloud) Customer Self-Service, Employee Knowledge Management, and Enterprise Appointment Scheduling products to provide their members an omnichannel experience.
Watch this 17-minute interview – courtesy of CUbroadcast – with iTHINK Financial Credit Union’s Digital Branch Manager, Keisha Chapman, and Engageware’s CEO, Bill Clark to learn how the merger of TimeTrade and SilverCloud (now Engageware) benefits credit unions and the important role their combined technology plays in iTHINK’s digital branch strategy.
“Whether you’re a prospective member, you’re an existing member or you’re a member who’s doing business with us inside the online application you can access the Engageware content. There are FAQs and guided tutorials, and all of those content items are put in place so that members can self-serve. Members have step-by-step instructions on how to activate things like online banking. The strategy is to provide that omnichannel 360-degree experience for the members . . . and then it obviously rolls into the way we do business in the branch through Engageware [appointment scheduling].”
-Keisha Chapman, Digital Branch Manager at iTHINK Financial Credit Union
Don’t have time to watch the whole video? Jump to a specific section:
- 1:27 Why TimeTrade and SilverCloud merged
- 3:15 iTHINK Financial’s thoughts on the merger
- 4:15 How does Engageware play into the iTHINK digital branch strategy
- 5:40 What the “appointment economy” means for credit unions
- 8:15 Changed consumer behaviors post COVID-19
- 9:45 What excites iTHINK about the TimeTrade and SilverCloud merger
- 11:15 New Engageware initiatives